All bookings are subject to our standard terms & conditions. These include our cancellation policies which are strictly adhered to at all times.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- 1. Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of credit card validation.
- 2. On booking and paying for classes you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
- 3. Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled in any circumstances. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place. If you need to change classes to another time, then you must give at least 3 week’s notice in writing.
- 4. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Mountain Thyme for all correspondence.
- 5. The menus posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a cases we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds by credit card.
- 6. Please let us know at least 3 days in advance of your class, if you have any food allergies.
- 7. Should the class you wish to attend be fully subscribed, we can add you to a waiting list, in case of cancellations. We will contact you by email/telephone to let you know if a place has become available, but if we do not get a speedy response, the place will be offered to the next person on the list.
Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled in any circumstances. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place. You may transfer to another class if you give at least 3 week’s notice in writing and there is sufficient space on that class.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- 1. Upon receipt of a completed order form and appropriate validated credit/debit card payment, we will send you a receipt of confirmation by email giving you a unique code.
- 2. The gift voucher(s) will either be emailed or posted to the address to be supplied by you.????
- 3. Gift vouchers are redeemed by either emailing or telephoning Mountain Thyme to select the class(es) of choice. It will be necessary to supply the gift voucher number when doing this. Gift vouchers can also be redeemed against Sheppard’s Pie Splendid Suppers.
- 4. Our Booking Terms and Conditions set out at the bottom of the Cookery School booking form will apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher.
- 5. Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances but are transferable to another person.
- 6. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Mountain Thyme for all correspondence.
- 7. Gift vouchers will be valid for one year from date of purchase.